Website usage terms and conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
1. USE OF THE SITE
The term ‘The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
2nd Floor, Professional Centre Building
11-13 Fitzblackman Drive
Wrightson Road Extension
Port of Spain.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 2. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website and its content is copyright of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago – © The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago 2012. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- 3. PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
The price of any Product purchased through the Website will be the price specified in the Website at the time of your purchase. Payment may be made via credit cards accepted by ICATT. Upon presentation of a credit card, the purchaser warrants that he/she is the cardholder, has permission to use the credit card and that the billing information provided is accurate. ICATT will not issue refunds based upon inaccuracies represented by the purchaser. By approving the purchase of the product, you authorize ICATT to charge the credit card for the purchase.
- 4. LIABILITY
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ICATT endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day. It may, however, suspend access to this site without notice at any time and accepts no liability for any consequences of the site being unavailable for any reason.
- 6. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER SITES
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 7. LAW
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Trinidad and Tobago.