ICATT’s On Demand Webinar: Risk Management and Governance Best Practices
- Registration Deadline: July 31, 2021
- Delivery: Virtual
- Length: 1.40mins
- CPD: 1.5hr
This session will provide an overview of what is risk management for not-for-profit entities, how to develop risk management policies, and related roles and responsibilities.
- What is Not-For-Profit Enterprise Risk Management
- Who are key players in setting ERM policies
- Current risk and trends in NFP organizations
- Key roles and responsibilities of management and the board
Presenter for webinar
Candi Avery, CPA;
Eve Borenstein, JD
Click here for further information
For registration please follow the instructions below:
To register and pay online:
Click Here to access the online registration form.
N.B. Registration is not guaranteed unless payment is received.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Gizelle Gittens
Telephone: 1-868-623-8000 ext 224