ICATT’s webinar: Corporate Performance Management to improve Financial Results
- Date: May 12, 2021
- Registration Deadline: May 10, 2021
- Delivery: Virtual
- Time: 1.00pm – 3.00pm
- CPD: 2hr
Corporate Performance Management is required by Finance professionals because they are facing increasing pressure to influence the financial destiny of their company’s towards survival and success during these uncertain times, as needed by Boards throughout the world, across industries, cultures, NGOs, Churches, Schools, Governments.
Some Finance Teams are burdened with ageing IT infrastructure and software due to capital constraints yet must churn out time-consuming, month-end close off reports, labouring for long hours over massive and multiple excel spreadsheets.
This Webinar will educate the audience on the elements of good CPM practice and provide practical tips on how to make the process faster, error free and effortless.
- To monitor, manage, and improve the performance of an entity using CPM.
- To show how CPM aligns with the Role of the Finance Professional.
- To shows how CPM is done using your existing, standard ERP or by using Reporting tools.
- To show how to make the process faster, error free and effortless using CPM.
- To make CPM easier by automation and improved collaboration by using available tools
Target Audience : Major Shareholders, Chairmen, CEOs, Directors, Senior Managers, CFOs, Financial Controllers, VPs of Finance, Accounts Managers, Accountants, Full Accounting Teams, Operational Managers, IT Software Professionals, Data Base Admins, Analysts, Data Scientists, Admin Managers
Director of Marketing at Prophix Software Inc.
Product Marketing Specialist at Prophix Software.
For registration please follow the instructions below:
To register and pay online:
Click Here to access the online registration form.
N.B. You’re considered registered upon receipt of your registration form.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Gizelle Gittens
Telephone: 1-868-623-8000 ext 224