ICATT’s Webinar: Data Analytics
- Registration Date: May 27 & 28, 2021
- Deadline Date: May 24, 2021
- Delivery: Virtual
- Length: 6 hours each day
- CPD: 12 hours
This two-day virtual workshop is designed for persons who wait on monthly reports but need real-time information to make a point in time decisions.
In this webinar session, participants will obtain deep visibility and critical insights to identify trends, patterns, and abnormalities in their data more quickly. Participants are provided with hands-on exercises and the opportunity to develop and present highly impactful use cases that will significantly impact their respective organisations’ top and bottom line. Participants are expected to attend all sessions and be intimately involved in the final use case assessment.
Key Learning Outcomes
By the end of this workshop participants and organizations should be able to:
- Cut the time spent generating reports by half,
- Use data to easily answer complex business questions,
- Visually analyse data for deeper insights and better communication,
- Work with many datasets irrespective of size and complexity,
- Design and build highly insightful and impactful dashboard and
- Develop a practical approach for the strategic adoption of analytics.
Topics to be covered
- Data Analytical Techniques (The Three Most Powerful Analytics Techniques)
- Art and Science of Data Visualization
- Establishing Strategic Objectives
- Developing a Culture of Analytics
- Designing and Creating Impactful Dashboards.
Presenters for webinar: Rawati Heeraman, Data Visualizer, creator of “Aha!” moments
Egbert Irving, Training and Development Specialist
Trevor Deane, Telecom and Analytics Consultant
Leslie Lee Fook, AI, Analytics and Automation
Cost: $2475.00 Member
For registration please follow the instructions below:
To register and pay online:
Click Here to access the online registration form.
N.B. Registration is not guaranteed unless payment is received.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Gizelle Gittens
Telephone: 1-868-623-8000 ext 224