ANNUAL General Meeting (AGM)
THURSDAY MARCH 25, 2021
The 51st Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago (ICATT) is scheduled to be held on Thursday March 25, 2021 at 5.00 p.m. on a virtual platform whereby members may attend and participate in the meeting.
Members must pre-register to attend ICATT’s 51st Annual General Meeting via virtual platform. Registration is open during the period March 10 to March 25, 2021.
- Visit www.icatt.org and click on the web banner “51st ICATT AGM”
- Click the link https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsdequqTMsGtNfnPQxKFILrlyIIEUUnQRc Enter all information requested to validate your membership. Provide your full name, date of birth, membership number and valid email address in the spaces provided
- After registering, your request will be reviewed and approved. Once approved, a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting will be forwarded.
- If you had not voted before attending the meeting, you may still do so at the AGM provided that you are a financial member. Make sure before the meeting that you have your ICATT member number, listed email address and password at hand. (You can check your member number in the 2020 Annual Report member listing or on your membership confirmation letter).
- If you forget your password, please click https://icatt.org/system/forgot-password/
- If you are unable to register for any reason, promptly contact ICATT’s Help Desk at 623-8000 ext. 221/233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to view the following documents:
Once you are confirmed as a financial member as at March 9, 2021, you will receive an email with a unique username and password login credential to attend the virtual AGM on March 25, 2021 at 5pm