ICATT’s Webinar: Amendments to the Companies Act of 2019
- Date: February 25, 2021
- Registration Deadline: February 23, 2021
- Delivery: Virtual
- Time: 9.00am – 12.00pm
- CPD: 3hrs
The Amendments to the Companies Act Chapter 81:01 have imposed additional reporting obligations on limited liability Companies and Shareholders which attract criminal penalties on both Directors and Shareholders. Among the amendments are requirements for the identification of and reporting on the Beneficial Owner of shares in private companies and reporting on the issue and transfer of shares.
- Beneficial owners
- Who is a Beneficial Owner?
- What are the reporting obligations of directors in reporting on Beneficial Owners?
- What are the reporting obligations of shareholders?
- Forms which Directors and Shareholders are obligated to prepare, submit and register pursuant to the amendments to the Companies Act Chapter 81:01
- Issue and Transfer of shares
- Issue of shares in companies without shares
- Reporting obligations of Directors on the issue of shares
- Reporting obligations of Directors on the transfer of shares
- Forms which Directors / Company Secretary are obligated to prepare and register pursuant to pursuant to the amendments to the Companies Act Chapter 81:01
Bijili L. Lalla
Attorney at Law
Bijili & Co. & K. R. Lalla and Company
$1200.00(VI) Non Member
Registration & Payment
For registration & payment please follow the instructions below:
To register and pay online:
Click Here to access the online registration form and indicate your method of payment.
Payment may be made at the office by cheque or LINX or direct deposit to FCB a/c#15006099670
On receipt of the payment and the form we will send you an email to confirm your registration.
N.B. Registration is not guaranteed unless payment is received.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Gizelle Gittens
Telephone: 623-8000 ext. 224