Ethics at Work in a Contemporary Society
- Date: July 9, 2020
- Registration Deadline: July 7, 2020
- Time: 12.00pm – 1.30pm
- CPD: 1.5
This webinar is intended to foster education on this important business principle among our membership of accountants and audit professionals, students of accounting and interested business professionals.
Upon completion of the ethics training workshop, participants will be able to:
• Recognise the importance of adhering to ethical standards and best practice
• Understand the role of ethics in assets management
• Place professional experiences into perspective
• Make appropriate ethical decisions
Some of the topics to be covered include:
• Managing Conflicts of Interest • Gift Acceptance and Ethics
• Procurement Processes/Procedures • Management of Assets
Presenters for ICATT’s Seminar: Cross-Border Taxation-Withholding Tax
o Derek Mohammed
Deloitte – Partner
o Stacy Ann Golding
Entrepreneur and Financial Services Consultant
o Denise Chipire-O`Reilly
KS Chinpire Contracting Services Limited – Managing Director
For registration please follow the instructions below:
To register online:
Click Here to access the online registration form.
To register offline:
Click Here to download the registration form in PDF format
Complete the form and submit to ICATT by scanning and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 627-7087
Payment may be made at the office by cheque or LINX or direct deposit to FCB a/c#15006099670
On receipt of the payment and the form we will send you an email to confirm your registration.
N.B. Registration is not guaranteed unless payment is received.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Gizelle Gittens
Telephone: 1-868-623-8000 ext 224