ANNUAL General Meeting (AGM)
TUESDAY July 14, 2020
The 50th Annual General Meeting of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Trinidad and Tobago (ICATT) is scheduled to be held on Tuesday July 14, 2020 at 5.00 p.m. on a virtual platform whereby members may attend and participate in the meeting.
Pre-Register here to attend ICATT’s 50th Annual General Meeting via virtual platform during the period June 23 to July 14, 2020
- Visit www.icatt.org and click on the web banner 50th ICATT AGM
- Click the link https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0pde-prjoqHtVhYb8PByW2nu4RwaPOgiDh to register for the meeting. Enter all information requested to validate your membership: Provide your full name, date of birth, membership number and valid email address in the spaces provided
- After registering, your request will be reviewed and approved. Once approved, a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting will be forwarded.
- Make sure before the meeting that you have your ICATT member number, listed email address and password at hand. https://icatt.org/system/members-secured-area/ If you forget your password, please click https://icatt.org/system/forgot-password/ (You can check your member number in the 2019 annual report or on your membership confirmation letter).
- If you are unable to register for any reason, promptly contact ICATT’s Help Desk at 623-8000 ext. 221/233 or firstname.lastname@example.org at hand.
Click the below-mentioned to view the following documents:
- Supplementary Notice of the AGM and Agenda
- Initial Notice and Agenda
- Annual Report 2019/2020 term
- Nominee Profiles 2020
Once you are confirmed as a member on record as at June 22, 2020, you will receive an email with a unique username and password login credential to attend the virtual AGM on July 14, 2020 at 5pm
The deadline to register for the virtual AGM is Tuesday July 14, 2020 at 4.30pm
The deadline to pay dues outstanding to ICATT to enable you to participate in the meeting is Tuesday July 13, 2020 at 12noon
YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO VOTE ELECTRONICALLY prior to the previously scheduled AGM?
Members who were not able to vote electronically between March 9 and 22, 2020 will still have an opportunity to cast their vote. To be eligible, such members must be present online for the July 14 AGM. When the announcement is made for voting, you will be allowed login to cast your vote at https://icatt.org/system/members-secured-area/.
NB: Members who have previously voted electronically will not be allowed to vote again at the virtual AGM.
If you believe that you might have challenges: pre-registering, joining the virtual AGM and voting, please ensure that you have assistance at hand.
For further information or clarification, contact: The Corporate Secretary, Tabia Holder at email@example.com