US Tax and FATCA Seminar
- Date: March 6, 2020
- Venue: Trinidad & Tobago Chamber of Industry & Commerce Columbus Circle Westmoorings, Port of Spain
- Registration Deadline: Friday 28, 2020
- Time: 8.30am – 12:00noon
- CPD: 3hrs
Attendees will be able to:
• Understand the basics of FATCA and how to comply
• Learn who is affected: individuals corporates, financial institutions
• Understand the responsibilities of US exposed owners (US passports or Green Cards) of Trinidad and Tobago companies
• Understand the responsibilities of Trinidad and Tobago companies controlled by US exposed owners
• Understand the responsibilities of Trinidad and Tobago companies doing business with the US
• Understand the responsibilities of Trinidad and Tobago investors in US assets (particularly real estate)
• Obtain useful tables and charts for determining the definitions of foreign financial assets requiring reporting under FATCA
• Know the penalty risks for noncompliance, including the extended statute of limitations
• Review case studies – two (2) Caribbean entities that faced criminal penalties for breaking FATCA / US Tax rules.
- PDF version of flyer for download
- Presenter for Update on US Tax and FATCA Seminar
- Derren Joseph
Partner, Hayden T Joseph & Co.
- Zia Paton
Partner, PwC Trinidad & Tobago
Members – $920.00(VI)
Non Member – $1200.00 (VI)
- Registration & Payment
For registration & payment please follow the instructions below:
To register and pay online:
Click Here to access the online registration form and indicate your method of payment.
To register and pay offline:
Click Here to download the registration form in PDF format
Complete the form and submit to ICATT by scanning and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 627-7087
Payment may be made at the office by cheque or LINX or direct deposit to FCB a/c#15006099670
On receipt of the payment and the form we will send you an email to confirm your registration.
N.B. Registration is not guaranteed unless payment is received.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Gizelle Gittens
Telephone: 623-8000 ext. 224