Corporate Law and Secretarial Practice seminar
Date: Wednesday July 17th, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Venue: Arthur Lok Jack, Mt Hope
Registration Deadline: Wednesday July 10th, 2019 (FULLY BOOKED)
CPD: 6 CPD
This customised workshop is designed to examine areas of company secretarial practice and
will focus on the procedures to be followed to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Be aware and understand the duties and the role of the company secretary
• Gain insight into the latest statutory and procedural developments in company law and
company secretarial practice
• Apply corporate governance best practice to an organisation
• Know how to effectively maintain statutory registers
• Understand a company’s _ling requirement within the company registration office
• Ensure best practice in the running of board meetings
• Maintain the share register of a company.
- Fe` Lopez-Collymore
Group General Counsel & Corporate Secretary of Guardian Holdings Limited
Member: $1750.00(VI) Non-Member: $2200(VI)
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
For registration & payment please follow the instructions below:
TO REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE:
Click Here to access the online registration form and indicate your method of payment.
Click Here to download the registration form in PDF format
Complete the form and submit to ICATT by scanning and emailing to email@example.com or fax to 627-7087
Payment may be made at the office by cheque or LINX or direct deposit to FCB a/c#15006099670
On receipt of the payment and the form we will send you an email to confirm your registration.
N.B. Registration is not guaranteed unless payment is received.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Sherwyn Williams
Telephone: 623-8000 ext. 277