Changes to AML Guidelines
Date: March 27th, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 12:00 noon
Venue: The Normandie Hotel, St Ann’s
Registration Deadline: Wednesday March 20th, 2019
CPD: 3.5 CPD Units
The Financial Obligations Regulations 2010, as amended (the FOR) names the Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (the Central Bank) as a Supervisory Authority for the financial institutions that it regulates. As such, the Central Bank is responsible for ensuring that licensed institutions under the Financial Institutions Act 2008, registrants under the Insurance Act Chap 84:01, the Home Mortgage Bank Act Chap 78:08, bureaux de change, and money remittance businesses comply with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combatting the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) legislative and regulatory requirements.
In addition, as part of its regulatory function, the Central Bank issues Guidelines and Circular letters which provide guidance to the industry in respect of anti-money laundering and combatting the Financing of terrorism on processes, systems and other practices to ensure compliance with the legislation.
- Nadira Rahamatula – CBTT
Manager, Anti-Money Laundering Unit, Financial Institutions Supervision Department
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
For registration & payment please follow the instructions below:
To register and pay online:
- Click Here to access the online registration form and indicate your method of payment.
To register and pay offline:
- Click Here to download the registration form in PDF format
- Complete the form and submit to ICATT by scanning and emailing to email@example.com or fax to 627-7087
- Payment may be made at the office by cheque or LINX or direct deposit to FCB a/c#15006099670
- On receipt of the payment and the form we will send you an email to confirm your registration.
N.B. Registration is not guaranteed unless payment is received.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Sherwyn Williams
Telephone: 623-8000 ext. 277