Business Planning for Entrepreneurial Accountants
Date: February 19th & 20th, 2019
Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Venue: Arthur Lok Jack, School Business
Registration Deadline: Tuesday February 12th, 2019
CPD: 12 CPD Units
To conduct training for those that are considered small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), in the area of business planning. Improved planning will lead to improved performance and further growth. This workshop uses an entrepreneurial approach; changing the mindset of SME owners/managers, so they can create an innovative road map into the future, while creating superior business performance for its clients, who are also SME businesses.
- Sajjad Hamid
SME & Family Business Advisor
Member: $2475.00(VI) Per Day: $1350(VI)
Non-Member: $2760(VI) Per Day: $1650(VI)
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
For registration & payment please follow the instructions below:
To register and pay online:
- Click Here to access the online registration form and indicate your method of payment.
To register and pay offline:
- Click Here to download the registration form in PDF format
- Complete the form and submit to ICATT by scanning and emailing to email@example.com or fax to 627-7087
- Payment may be made at the office by cheque or LINX or direct deposit to FCB a/c#15006099670
- On receipt of the payment and the form we will send you an email to confirm your registration.
N.B. Registration is not guaranteed unless payment is received.
If you have any further questions about this event, please contact:
Contact: Gizelle Gittens
Telephone: 623-8000 ext. 222 Fax: 627-7087