- Date: Tuesday 21 & Wednesday 22, March 2023
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday March 14, 2023
- Time: 8.30am – 4:00pm
- CPD: 6 hrs each day
- Venue: Arthur Lok Jack Global School of Business
- Price: M: $2450.00; NM: $2650.00 (VE)
Who Should Attend
Board Directors; Chief Executive Officers; Human Resource Officers; CFO’s; Production/ Operations managers and other executives responsible for budgeting and approving expenditure on services from Foreign Service Providers.
• Withholding Tax
• Definition of Resident/Ordinarily Resident
• The Trinidad tax Rules on Payments & Distribution
• Treaty Countries – CARICOM, US, UK
• Grossing up
• Types of Payments
• Procedures for Payments and Remittances
• Case Law
Brian E.F.Jones, FCCA, is currently practicing as an Independent Tax Specialist offering services to Professional Firms, Insurance and Banking Institutions as well as businesses in the Manufacturing and Trading sectors. Mr. Jones is a Fellow of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants (Retired), also has his CEFIMS Certificate in Financial Management from University of London and is a Graduate of the Ministry of Finance - Board of Inland Revenue Division - Training School.
For information details and registration, please contact:
Gizelle Gittens - 1-868-779-3158
* Please note our updated payment policy implies that all payments are to be made on or before the deadline date be considered registered.
* Provisions are allowed for Purchase Order (PO) is sent on or before the deadline date (but must be paid within 30days). Once PO is received, an invoice will be forwarded. (Should you send a PO and not receive a pro forma, please email [email protected] ).
* Cancellations received after 4pm on the registration deadline will incur the full registration cost.
Linx | Visa/MasterCard | Bank Draft/Cheque |Bank Deposit |Online Banking | Online www.icatt.org
Click to Register